The Lethbridge Community Out of School Association is looking for RELIEF STAFF to join the It’s a Blast team for the 2020-2021 School Year. We are in need of Childcare Development Supervisors, Workers or Assistants are also welcome to apply.
Program Leaders are responsible for ensuring that children provided with an opportunity to flourish in a quality program before and after school hours. Program Leaders are responsible for ensuring that all day-to-day operation run smoothly while also engaging in multiple tasks.
• Plan, prepare and supervise activities for children age 5-12.
• Ensure attendance and other records are completed accurately and on time
• Develop positive and respectful interactions with children, parents and staff
• Communicate clearly and positively ensuring that programming needs are exceeded
• Monday-Friday: Mornings 7am-9am
• Monday-Thursday: Afternoon 2:30pm-6pm
• Friday Afternoon Shifts 11:30-6pm
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
• Dependable and reliable
• Child Care Certification within first 8 weeks of employment
• First Aid Certification within the first 8 weeks of employment
• Clear Criminal Record Check within 2 weeks of employment
• Clear Intervention Check within 2 weeks of employment
• Access to reliable transportation
The successful candidate will also possess the capacity to participate in offsite activities, able to work proactively in a diverse and inclusive organization, and have a proven ability to problem solve and mediate; understanding of how to handle multiple priorities while staying calm under pressure.
• Multiple Positions: Relief Staff – hours and location vary
It’s a Blast will top up any working hours not paid by government.
Please apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a Blast thanks all candidates in advance for your interest. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.