Exciting opportunities at The Lethbridge Community Out of School Association!
We are looking for an afterschool Program Leader at our Coalbanks Location.
Program Leaders are responsible for ensuring that children are provided with an opportunity to flourish in a quality program school. Program Leaders are responsible for ensuring that all day-to-day operations provide a fun and safe environment for children. Responsibilities include:
· Planning, preparing and supervising activities for children age 5-12
· Ensuring attendance and other records are completed accurately and on time
· Develop positive and respectful interactions with children, parents and staff
· Communicate clearly and positively ensuring that programming needs are exceeded
General Fall Hours:
· Afternoon Shifts Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-6:00 pm & Fridays 11:15am -6:00 pm
*Hours are subject to change based on school scheduling
Qualifications / Skills:
· Child Care Certification within first 8 weeks of employment
· First Aid Certification within the first 8 weeks of employment
· Clear Criminal Record Check within 5 weeks of employment
· Clear Intervention Check within 5 weeks of employment
|Assistant Level||$16.38 + $2.14 top up|
|Worker Level||$16.69 + $4.05 top up|
|Supervisor Level||$16.69 + $6.62 top up|
Please apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Competition #: CB_PLBLAST on your email subject line or in your cover letter.
It’s a Blast thanks all candidates in advance for your interest. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Providing children opportunities to try and experience new activities. The freedom to choose from a variety of activities on a daily basis. Aid in developing self confidence in a group of peers. Aid in the learning of self help skills such as: being responsible of their belongings, tying shoe laces, washing hands, zipping up coat, cleaning up after themselves etc.
Register online by clicking on the tab above – Online Registration & Forms. Child care is available for grades 1 – 5 in the Public School System and grades 1 – 6 in the Holy Spirit Catholic System. Before School provides care Monday to Friday before school. After School provides care Monday to Friday after school, Professional Development (PD) days, Parent/Teacher interviews, Teacher’s Convention, Christmas & Easter Holidays
Summer Program is a very busy and active time. The children get to participate in many different activities on a daily basis. Some of the activities are: Offsites- this is where a group of children and staff will walk to a location close by to the school and do a specific activity. This usually happens daily and in the mornings, Swimming- the groups will have the opportunity to go swimming at a nearby pool on a weekly basis.